Frose with Collagen
Memorial Day is the kick-off to Summer and Chef Michaela created this delicious Frosé with Collagen. Is there anything more summery than a glass of chilled rosé?
And it just so happens that Memorial Day is also National Wine Day! Cheers to the beginning of Summer!
- 1/2 bottle rosé
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 scoops Perfect Supplements Collagen
- Pour the rosé into a shallow dish and freeze until mostly solid, 3-4 hours.
- Place now slushy or mostly frozen rosé, frozen strawberries, lemon juice, honey, and collagen into a blender (ideally a Vitamix or high power blender with a tamper to stir while blending).
- Blend until well combined & creamy, about 1 minute on medium in a Vitamix using the tamper!
Note: If you want frosè immediately you can skip freezing the rosé and add 1-2 cups ice before blending. This will result in a more frothy texture but is still delicious!
To make it a mocktail, use Fre Alcohol Removed Rosé which can be found at most Safeway’s!
We love seeing what you create. Tag us @elainewellness
Recipe by: Michaela Clauss